Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term "Winchester Contractors (UK) Limited" or us or we refers to the owner of the website . The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any strategies, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Winchester Contractors(UK) Limited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
- Refer a friend payments are subject to referred person meeting Winchester Contractors (UK) Limited acceptance criteria and successfully billing twice.
Joining Incentive Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must have completed all documentation with Winchester Contractors (UK) Limited to receive the joining incentive.
- Applicants can only receive the joining incentive once.
- The Applicant will be issued with the joining incentive once they have billed for 3 months or 12 weeks.
- These benefits cannot be transferred to additional services.
- If the Applicant fails to submit an invoice they will not receive joining incentive.
- Joining incentive of £750 is applicable to clients with a minimum day rate of £221. Below a £220 day rate, a £500 joining incentive will be applicable. Below a £150 day rate, a £250 joining incentive will be applicable
Refer a Friend
- All referrers must be fully registered with Winchester Contractors (UK) Limited
- All referee's must have a minimum of a 3 month term contract
- There is no limit to the number of people that can be referred
- Unless specified otherwise, these benefits cannot be transferred to additional services or cash
- The referrer will be issued with the benefits once the referee has submitted 8 weeks worth of billing
- Referral bonus of £750 is applicable to clients with a minimum day rate of £221. Below a £220 day rate, a £500 referral bonus will be applicable. Below a £150 day rate, a £250 referral bonus will be applicable
- If the referee fails to submit an invoice the referrer will not receive benefits